Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR OUR RECRUITMENT SERVICES. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR APPLYING TO USE OUR RECRUITMENT SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. THIS PAGE CONTAINS TERMS & CONDITIONS PARTICULARLY RELATED TO OUR TERMS OF REPRESENTATION FOR JOB-SEEKERS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Use of our website
- Hamilton Recruitment Limited operates this website. This page states the Terms & Conditions under which you may use this site. If you do not accept the Terms & Conditions stated here, do not use this website or apply for and use the services of Hamilton Recruitment. We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this page. You agree to visit this page periodically to review the applicable prevailing Terms & Conditions.
- All materials appearing on this website are protected by copyright and other laws and are the property of Hamilton Recruitment. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display or modify any content on this site.
- The information contained in this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this website.
- Accordingly, information on our website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser.
- Whilst we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained herein has been obtained from reliable sources, Hamilton Recruitment is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
- All information in this website is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will Hamilton Recruitment be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We reserve the right to confidentially use excerpts of correspondence from job-seekers for the purposes of collecting testimonials for inclusion on this website and other marketing material.
- Certain links in this website connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Hamilton Recruitment has no control. Hamilton Recruitment makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- The user further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hamilton Recruitment, its directors, officers, shareholders, agents, employees and users of the site from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from any and all use of the site by the user and from any breach of or non-compliance with any of the provisions set forth herein.
Recruitment services: Candidates
- Like yours, our time is valuable. We therefore expect that candidates will keep us fully and promptly informed of any changes to their circumstances. The courtesy of keeping us updated ensures that we are able to serve everyone as effectively as possible.
- Whilst we endeavour to provide the best possible professional service to every applicant, Hamilton Recruitment cannot accept any financial responsibility or liability in any capacity to candidates under any circumstances.
- Specifically, this includes but is not limited to: financial loss including loss of earnings and future earnings suffered by the candidate; loss of employment or advancement by the candidate in current role; disclosure of the candidate’s intent to leave current employer; withdrawal of an offer of employment to the candidate by a prospective future employer; and failure of the candidate to obtain a work permit from the relevant Department of Immigration.
- Whilst it is our intention to assist candidates on a 100% free-of-charge basis, we reserve the right to invoice candidates an administration charge of US$1,500 (£1,000) for recruitment services rendered where a job-seeker accepts a position but subsequently fails to honour their employment contract.
- This contingent charge arises because such a situation exposes Hamilton Recruitment to the risk of reputational damage; additionally, being required to find a suitable replacement candidate for an employer at short notice may adversely affect us financially.
- Failure to settle the administration charge within 30 days of invoicing may lead us to report the candidate to their professional organisation, employer or other body, or to take alternate action including legal recourse, until proper settlement is made.
- Hamilton Recruitment reserves the sole right to waive this administration charge, depending on the specific prevailing circumstances at the time.
- By applying through our website for representation, candidates are deemed to accept and agree to our Terms & Conditions unconditionally.
Recruitment services: Employers
- Specific additional Terms & Conditions apply for companies, as included in the Employers section of our website.
- The provisions set forth herein supersede all other written or oral communications or agreements with regard to the subject matter hereof.
- If any of these provisions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions hereof shall be enforceable and valid to the greatest extent permitted by law.
These provisions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.